We develop robust technologies and ensure stability and quality through immediate deviation detection, fast root cause understanding and sustainable corrective action implementation through the whole production cycle.
In your new role you will:
- Responsible for the Device process integration modul
- Assess and assure device requirements during the front end wafer production for CMOS technologies
- Contribute to the overall process integration concepts by analyzing the demand for change and defining improvement projects
- Be responsible to define and implement relevant electrical parameter sets to assure technology monitoring and customer delivery
- Analyze and solve complex technology problems to improve the front end technology
- Support model to hardware comparisons and assess deviations
- Assure technology synchronization with other production sites
- Support and cooperate closely with product engineering, unit process experts, product design and technology development as well as with various other colleagues along the technology development process
We need your creativity to find solutions to react fast and accurate for different technical challenges. Furthermore you convince people with your analytical ideas and excellent communication and presentation skills.
Finally you take over a technical leadership role, but you are also still open to others' input, which might be necessary for finding the perfect solution.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Phd or Master/Diploma in physics, electrical engineering or any microelectronic related field
- Ideally experience in Device physics, Volume Data Analyses, Statistical Methods and Design of Experiment
- Understanding of the Front End Wafer Technology Processes
- Preferably some experience in collaboration within cross functional, multicultural project teams
- Very good English and German language skills