Morgan Hunt are currently working exclusively with a well-known further education college in Devon, in their search for a Permanent Plumbing Lecturer to Deliver teaching to plumbing students across a number of levels, be involved in curriculum design and support apprentice's.
The college I'm working with are rated in the top 10 colleges nationally. They have great facilities and benefits which ensures they're able to retain staff. The role will be permanent, therefore comes with the perks of being a permanent member of staff including great annual leave entitlement, pension contributions and monthly pay no matter what college holidays are on.
The Plumbing Lecturer will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
- To undertake specific course leadership.
The Plumbing Lecturer will need to have:
- Teaching/Assessor Award
- Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
- Ideally have worked in an lecturer or technician role
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to work without close supervision
If you feel you'd be great for a Plumbing Lecturer role in Devon, apply and send over a CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.