Hospitalist opening in Charlotte, North Carolina. TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a post-acute care psychologist to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina. As a TeamHealth psychologist, your ability to enable each individual to function at the highest possible level of social and emotional wellness is an essential part of providing compassionate care in a post-acute care environment. Your primary responsibilities will include assessments and psychotherapy for adult and geriatric patients in a large skilled nursing and assisted living facilities for both short-term rehab and long-term care. The most prevalent conditions treated include depression, anxiety, and adjustment disorders.
- Traditional Monday-Friday schedule
- Base + uncapped productivity paid bi-weekly
- Excellent benefits including 401k
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health professionals and the stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute