This leading international firm highly ranked in the Legal 500 for their private client team are seeking a Private Client & Tax Solicitor with 4-5 PQE to join the firm's practice.
- UK personal tax advice for both domestic and international families on their succession and tax planning using wills, corporates, partnerships, trusts and other structures.
- Delivering high quality professional services with a focus on UK tax.
- Advice to settlors, fiduciaries and beneficiaries regarding the establishment and management of offshore structures.
- Managing clients' affairs effectively and profitably through delivery of own case load.
Requirements & Candidate:
- Previous experience of private client, wealth structuring and tax advice
- Experience of working on transactions and large projects
- Must have commercial awareness
- Ability to meet the deadlines
- Maintain high standard in progressing casework, both in respect of professional standards and client care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have high attention to detail
- Will enjoy working collaboratively and have an empathetic and personable nature
- Highly lucrative payment package matching silver circle firms.
- Chance to work in a thriving, leading team.
- Strong work & life balance working within a progressive team, enjoying a strong social environment to grow both professionally and personally.
- Continuing professional development and training.
- Working with a team to provide full support and assistance.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sam Williams for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.