Private Client Legal SecretarySwanage£22,000 - £27,000
Our client is a recognised full service law firm based in Swanage. The practice is seeking to appoint an experienced Legal Secretary to support the Private client team.The current team consists of experienced Private Client, Wills & Probate fee earners.The department deal with an array of matters including high net worth individuals with the drafting of complex and simple wills and tax planning and its related advise, lasting powers of attorney and court of protection work, to include the administration of estates and trusts.The role will involve general administration work to ensure the team operates smoothly and efficiently;You will ideally have the following skills in:
- To provide audio typing as confirmed by supervising fee-earner(s)
- To word process documents and materials
- Communicating with clients, taking telephone calls and accurately recording messages and providing assistance wherever possible
- Assist in the personal organisation of fee-earners through the operation of a diary management system.
- Undertake admin duties associated with the position, such as filing photocopying etc.
- Provide such secretarial/administrative activities as may reasonably be required by the allocated fee-earners.
- Ensure the positive representation of the firm when dealing with clients and other outside agencies
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships
Ideally you will have a commercial legal background and have excellent secretarial and administrative skills to include a good knowledge of using Excel. You must be accurate, well organised, approachable, confidential and flexible.For more information, contact Jamie Warriner at G2 Legal.