With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today for each other, our customers, and our communities, Lube-Tech provides an environment where you can love what you do and be your best every day.
What you will enjoy being a part of a 2022 Top Workplace USA and Star Tribune Top Workplace 175 Team:
- Full Time
- Top-Tier benefits starting on your first day (including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k, Paid Parental Leave, voluntary accident, critical illness, hospital, and supplemental life insurance)
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- 15 Paid Days Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms and personal protective equipment for many roles.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
The Custom Brands Distribution Center Lead will be responsible coordinating daily shipping and receiving activity in our distribution center. This center manages stocking programs for our major OEM customers -and ships product worldwide to over 10,000 dealers and factories located in 70 countries. This person will plan, organize, and carry out objectives related to production efficiency, utilization, safety, productivity, and quality. This position will ensure that customer needs are met through appropriate day-to-day allocation of people and equipment in the distribution operations and will work with the management team, customers, and Lube-Tech personnel to prioritize tasks and assign resources cost effectively to meet the customers' needs.
- Monitor work environment for hazards and ensure they are addressed
- Coach shipping and receiving operators on safe work practices
- Ensure powered industrial equipment is operated per Lube-Tech safety standards
- Execute Daily Operations
- Coordinate work assignments for Shipping/Receiving operators
- Troubleshoot issues with picking and receiving
- Organize regular cycle counting
- Investigate inventory discrepancies and report findings to supervisor
- Monitor performance to goals and suggest adjustments to team
- Continuous Improvement
- Help train employees on shipping and receiving processes
- Identify and support process improvements
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications):
Education: High School Diploma
Experience and/or Training:
- 2-5 yrs of warehouse experience
- Experience with TL, LTL, or small parcel and international shipping modes preferred
- Strong warehouse systems knowledge (JDE or other) and ability to problem solve
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and pass Hazmat certification process
- Ability to understand DOT, state, federal and ICC regulations
Technology/Equipment: Understanding of all forklift equipment, warehouse doors and dock infrastructure, electronic warehouse management systems, scanners, paperwork, labeling equipment.
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)