Gresham Hunt are partnered with a leading Financial Services provider, who are recruiting an experienced Project Manager.
Working within Risk Analytics, you will partner with stakeholders to drive organisational change across their Insurance business.
- Manage the delivery of the assigned transformation and change initiatives
- Conduct resource and deliverable planning, budgeting, forecasting and issue and dependency management
- Ensure initiatives occur within the agreed budget, timescale and quality parameters
- Deliver effective and timely communication and reporting to all key stakeholders
- Oversee functional and non-functional testing
- Conduct code reviews at all relevant stages of the systems development lifecycle
- Follow organisational risk management standards
- Escalate, evaluate, own and resolve critical problems at the earliest opportunity
- Project management experience in successfully delivering financial system and operational process change
- Experience delivering business process and business operating model re-design and roll-out projects
- Understanding of IT technologies and delivery techniques used to build and implement financial and analytical modelling systems
- Experience delivering IT enabled business owned projects in Insurance Life, Pensions, Annuities, Asset & Liability Management and / or Investments would be beneficial
- Awareness of Insurance products, Insurance financial reporting regulations, processes and metrics used to value and manage Insurance liabilities and assets
- Experience with SDLC approaches such as Agile or SAFe
- Experience working with business stakeholders (investment, asset management, actuarial, accounting, quant) and Change/IT delivery professionals (Project Managers, Test Managers, developers)
- Ability to translate business transformation principles into project outcomes
They operate a hybrid working model with 2 days working from their offices based in The City.
For further information, please submit a copy of your CV below.