Overview: *All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA
At Community Health System, we know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. From unique supplemental and base benefits, to well-being resources, we are here to support you in every stage of life, and your career!
Since opening at its current location in 1988, Clovis Community Medical Center has grown from 109 beds to 352 private patient rooms. Voted 'Best Hospital' nine years in a row by Valley residents, it is often the first choice for women's and children's services, advanced surgeries, and comprehensive care. Your Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
Responsibilities: As the Registered Nurse Clinical Educator for our CPCU and ICU Stepdown teams, you will function as a clinical leader and expert for this combined 90-bed unit - leading your team in various cases ranging from complex medical patients to multiple comorbidities. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge and showcase your expertise among this collaborative team.
Qualifications: Education and Experience Minimum Requirements:
Licenses and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or graduation from an accredited School of Nursing required
- 2 years of clinical experience in area of specialty required
- Experience in patient and staff education development and implementation, quality improvement, program development and professional development required
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
- Additional unit specific requirements required
Please note: Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption and test regularly.
Please note: If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external hires.