Overview: *All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA
We're looking for a Registered Nurse to join our growing Community Health Partners team! Community Health Partners - part of Community Health System - helps primary care physicians and specialists manage their practices. In this fast-paced environment, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a close-knit team, supporting the Practice Manager and multidisciplinary team(s), ensuring patients receive quality and comprehensive services. You will participate in interdisciplinary team meetings to lead improvement activities and provide leadership, including problem resolution and mentoring.
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide unique benefits like free concierge services to run your errands while you work and well-being support through on-demand resources, as well as excellent retirement options and core benefits. Financial benefits are important too, and outside base compensation, we provide relocation bonuses if you are moving to our wonderful community.Your Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
Responsibilities: In your role, you will:
- Facilitate effective communication between physicians and staff to ensure optimal coordination in the delivery of medical services.
- Participate in quarterly clinical and operations review of practice. Implement operational changes as directed by and/or in conjunction with Practice Manager and physician leads.
- Serve as the representative on committees, task forces, or project teams as directed by the physician leads and/or Practice Manager, and completes or coordinates tasks delegated as a result of such representation.
- Monitor the performance improvement process related to support processes. Participate in continuous improvement of these processes.
- Coordinate with the Practice Manager to ensure accurate and complete charge capture, compliance and optimal revenue cycle management.
- Assist Practice Manager with coordinating the operational aspects of all provider additions and departures, relocations, or other transitions.
Qualifications: Education and Experience
Licenses and Certifications
- Graduation from a school of Nursing or successful completion of sufficient units in nursing qualifying for state licensure required
- 2 years of nursing experience that includes, training, mentoring, coordination or special project responsibilities required
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required
- NATIONAL - National Certification related to specialty and applicable to role preferred