Residential Property Lawyer Your new companyA large legal 500 firm based in Dorchester with strong company values, which are: Accountability, Continuous Improvement, Excellence, Honesty & Integrity, Mutual Respect and Teamwork.Your new roleYou will be working on a wide range of residential property cases, and will work with several highly experienced Land Lawyers, and it is likely that you will have had some experience of providing guidance to support staff and less experienced Fee Earners in a previous role.What you'll need to succeed
- 3 years + PQE
- Ability to work to targets
- Good time management and organisational skills
- good overall working knowledge of Residential Property and Land Law.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for remote working
- 25 days + 8 days bank holiday
- Contributory pension scheme.
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.