Sales Executive - Up to £40k Basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE £60k in Year 1, £80k in Year 2 and more after!).
About the Company
Our client is an award winning, leading independent economic consultancy & research house providing insightful analysis, research and forecasts mainly to the global financial markets.
Their clients include most of the world s top tier investment banks, Property Investors, Hedge Funds, Pension Funds, Stockbrokers and Economic Consultancy Houses who rely on them to provide regular analysis and advice on economies worldwide.
Offering a very generous and uncapped commission structure, our client is now seeking to add to their London based Sales team by recruiting for a Sales Executive for EMEA and the USA.
About the role of Sales Executive
Joining an ambitious, hungry sales team based in the heart of Central London and learning from experienced Sales Professionals you will be responsible for:
- Selling subscriptions of our client s award winning online research and data platform to senior level targets across the finance sector, including Investment Banks, Fund Managers, Hedge Funds, Pension Funds and Wealth Managers etc.
- Utilising your business acumen & sales skills, you will be responsible for generating the full new business cycle, from identifying key targets, to matching their focus with our client s services, through to pricing negotiations & closing.
- You will become an integral part of the sales team, aiming to maximise opportunities within your territory to further grow your client base
- In addition to your office-based sales responsibilities, you may occasionally be expected to attend external meetings events to see clients for networking purposes
The environment and sales floor is fast paced yet professional, fun and collaborative - the work culture is start up orientated, fun and vibrant. If you have at least 1 - 3 years B 2 B Sales experience (or more!) and would like to be considered then we would love to hear from you!
Training is ongoing and the commission scheme is uncapped and attractive!
- Well educated, displaying strong communication skills; both written and spoken. A degree is preferable, but not essential.
- Minimum of at least 1 year business to business sales experience. Prior knowledge of the financial sector could be an advantage but is not essential. More important is your hunger, desire and ability learn and develop
- Strong, demonstrable record of delivering results and out-performing targets. Able to exhibit genuine enjoyment of business and sales.
- Professional, quick thinker, with a confident commercial mind-set
Apply now for this Sales Executive role. For more information please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.