Scandinavian Customer Service Administrator
Hours of work 8.30 am - 5 pm
£24,000 per annum
- Liaising with large corporate clients over the telephone and via email - this is a bi-lingual role and you will also speak fluent English.
- Processing customer orders in a quick and efficient manner, working to meet deadlines.
- Liaising with Account Managers, Accounts and other Internal departments to aid customer queries.
- Producing Freight Forwarding and Customs documentation for the Shipping Team.
- Producing quotes for existing and new business.
- Any other related duties as required.
- Educated to "A" Level or equivalent
- Strong administrative and sales administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel
- ERP systems skills advantageous
- Ability to work in a team to meet deadlines and Internal KPI's
Excellent company benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Health Care, Car Park
25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays