Non-Departmental Government Body Senior Commercial Lead (IT) 3 - 6 Months (potential to be extended) and (temp to perm) £600 - £650 (Inside IR35) Hybrid (Based in canary wharf) Very rare visits to the office SC Clearance Required ASAP Start Your new role
- Delivery of major ICT/Commercial programme work including outsourcing and change in line with our data and digital strategy.
- Management of key supplier and contract performance specifically linked to the ongoing issue with our key operational supplier
- Delivery of contractual reviews of all strategic contracts with an aim to develop an effective contract management structure for those contracts outside of centralised control.
- Management of Service Transition Plans for the required service, ensuring that changes are in accordance with its overall strategy and budget plan
- Support of contract re-negotiations (and full external tender where required
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong budgetary management skills and ability to monitor the performance of multiple high value contracts.
- A solid understanding of EU procurement regulations, within a central government procurement environment
- Strong ability to work effectively across teams to manage integration and release initiatives
- A sound working knowledge of the legal aspects of contract management
- CIPS or other equivalent procurement qualification
- Security Clearance strongly preferred
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.