Monday - Friday 9-5:30
As a service Technician you will be responsible for the overall performance of your location with regards to service and repairs. You will be responsible for establishing a consistent, efficient, and high performing location and maintaining the high standards required.
Your location will provide our customers with the best impression of our business, attaining where possible the required metrics set out by Apple.
You will undertake all aspects of service-related duties carried out in the location including repair ingestion, physical repair of all apple devices, inventory management, customer relations and control over Apple metric scores.
Responsibilities and Duties
These include but are not limited to:
- Ingestion of service items to location
- Updating Customers on the progress of their repair over the phone and via email
- Managing Customer expectations
- Using service XML and service portal
- Promoting Select services
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Software including diagnosis of faults
- Using relevant Apple Technologies to input data
- Ordering replacement parts, accessories and devices via GSX and/or Service portal
- Fitting Apple parts & performing quality checks and inspections on devices
- Generating quotes and invoices for customers
- Keeping up to date with Apple and Select's training programmes
- Committing to each individual repair and doing your very best as an Apple Certified Technician
- Updating GSX appointment scheduling in conjunction with the Store Manager
- Train new members of the team on all aspects of service
Skills & Competencies Required
- Knowledge of best practice for service.
- Ability to maintain effective communication and working relationships with all touch points.
- Strong organisational skills with a core focus on attention to detail.
- Patience and an ability to work under pressure and time restraints.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A keen interest in technology and a desire to keep up to date with the newest products
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a permanent role on the outskirts of Exeter.
Free parking is available at site.
For more information, please contact Cory Elliott on or
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.