Retail Shop Manager - CharityBurnt Oak, North West LondonSalary £20,500 + bonus + benefitsFull time
We are currently recruiting for a leading charity in Burnt Oak. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail Manager who is looking to join a business where they can truly make a difference. We are interested in talking to candidates with a charity background and also mainstream retail candidates who are thinking of making the move into the charity sector.
- To develop and manage the retail store, ensure high standards are maintained
- To ensure the effective management of direct reporting staff and volunteers
- To achieve sales by adopting excellent merchandising standards
- To meet agreed performance targets
- To act as a company ambassador in the community
- To deliver excellent customer service
- To encourage donations
- Responsible for the recruitment of volunteers
What we are looking for:
- Previous management experience in a retail environment
- Previous knowledge and experience of working to budgets
- An ability to form good relationships with colleagues and volunteers is essential
- Passionate about retail
- A strong commercial background
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Retail Manager to work with a dynamic and growing non- profit organisation who really value their people. If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.