Protocol Education are looking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Barnsley. This is a fixed term Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) role, which will commence in October 2022 or earlier if possible.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years team, the Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) will focus on delivering phonics interventions to small groups, whilst also providing general classroom support for a class of 27 children.
This outstanding primary school is looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated Early Years team. They will be supported by an inspirational Headteacher, a strong leadership team and committed governors.
• Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an Early Years (EYFS) environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience supporting primary education at Early Years (EYFS) Level.
• Ideally have experience delivering phonics intervention groups.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Protocol Education offer
As a valued employee of Protocol Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.