Team Admin/Operations - US HoursCity of LondonPermanentUp to £40k - remote working once probation passed
A growing Tech firm in their scale-up stage is looking to hire a new headcount to be based in the UK to support the US offices from an operations/Team admin capacity. This means you will be working 1:30pm - 10.30pm Monday to Friday but after probation, this can be 100% remote working and during probation 2 days in their Central London office (must be UK based) WHAT YOU'LL DO
This is a busy Operations/Team Admin role with lots of variety, so you'll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using initiative! Typical duties include:
WHO YOU ARE
- Coordinating international Travel bookings.
- Assisting with event coordination
- Reviewing documents for the US Sales team
- Assisting the Operations team with admin-based duties
- Ad-hoc Project work
To be successful, you will have experience in a similar Team Admin/Operations Admin role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time. Essential requirements:
- Experience in a Team Admin or Operations Admin role
- Experience in a growing organisation ideally within technology but not essential
- Experience in coordinating international travel would be beneficial
- Previous exposure to assisting in event coordination would be an advantage.
- Strong academics
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £40k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and other benefitsThis a really interesting role where you'll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.