Join the Roosevelt Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center team as a member of our proud and caring staff. We care for our staff while we care for our residents and patients. As a member of Roosevelt Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, you will enjoy being part of a valued team where personal advancement and skills development are respected and you will feel appreciated.
Proudly supported by Marquis Health Consulting Services
Join a company that admires, cares, appreciates, and values its employees!
We offer many exciting benefits:
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement (Up To $2,500 per year)
- Employee Referral Bonus (Up to $1,000)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Employee Engagement/Culture Committee
- Shift Differentials
- Sign On Bonuses
- Cell Phone Plan Discounts
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- EAP Resources
To join this team please have the following requirements:
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN in this state.
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- One (1) or more years of nursing experience required; One (1) years or more years of experience as a supervisor in a nursing care Center, hospital, or other related health care Center.