Emergency Medicine opening in New York, New York.
An outpatient health facility near New York City is looking to add an Urgent Care NP/PA to their team. New York City is one of the country s business, medical, and cultural epicenters, with access to entertainment from sports to Broadway to concerts to arthouse theaters. This facility is able to quickly credential a provider so they can begin immediately.
- Certification: NP/PA
- Title: Urgent Care NP/PA
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Experience Required: Minimum 2-year working experience as NP/PA
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locums 1099
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Scheduling: TBD
- Asap Ongoing (6 month assn minimum preferred)
- Monday to Sunday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- 156 hours per month (4 weekend shifts/month)
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !