This fast-growing specialist travel company offering an excellent range of products and expert destination expertise is seeking passionate travel consultants with good personal travel knowledge of the USA to join their team.
As a USA Travel Specialist, you will work with clients, mainly by telephone, offering advice, helping with their travel plans and creating a holiday experience that is just perfect for them. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role within the travel industry and have extensively travelled North America, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Tailor-make itineraries to the USA
- Make reservations across a range of products including accommodation, flight-only, tailor-made holidays and extras
- Meet and exceed personal objectives, including sales, revenue and productivity targets
- First-hand travelling experience to the USA with an understanding of the geography and culture of the region
- Previous travel sales experience
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- An excellent telephone manner
- Good organisation, administration and time management skills
- Education to degree standard or a relevant sales or business background
- An attractive salary package of £26,000 depending on experience plus uncapped commission + bonuses
If you have previous travel sales experience and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please Click 'Apply Now' and submit your CV and travel profile or send your CV to