IT User Access Administrator
6 month contract paying circa £400 - £500 per day Inside IR35
We are currently working with a leading global law firm based in central London who are seeking a highly motivated User Access Administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for creating user accounts for joiners and closing accounts for leavers as well as documenting process.
- Ownership of the user access management area - overseeing the processes and structure
- End of end process of user access rights
- Hands on user access admin
- Document processes and 'how to guides for the firm
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong Active Directory administration skills
- ServiceNow experience
- Windows and Office 365 experience
- Experience of working in a professional services environment with 1000+ users
Location - Mainly remote working from home but need to be in office 1-2 days per week
This role may suit candidates who hold the following job titles: IT User Administrator, User Access Administrator, IT Systems Administrator, Active Directory Administrator
If this sounds of interest hit 'APPLY now.