Come and join our team based in DHL BP, Rugby Gateway, CV23 0XF as a Warehouse Operative.
Please note, you will be required to work in the chiller or freezer section in which FULL PPE will be provided to you and extra paid breaks!
Shift and Pay Information for Warehouse Operative:
- 4 on 4 off
- 07.00 - 19.00
- 19.00 - 07.00
- Fixed Days or Fixed Nights
- Day Shift Pay Rate - £11.26 p/h
- Day Shift Overtime - £16.89 p/h
- Night Shift Pay Rate - £12.65 p/h
- Night Shift Overtime - £18.98 p/h
- Breaks - 30 minutes lunch and 15 minute breaks every 2 hours.
What you'll be doing as a Warehouse Operative DHL BP, Rugby Gateway, CV23 0XF:
- Following the training and procedures provided by our site, full PPE will be provided.
- You will be putting stock back to stock.
- Putting out of temp stock on pallets.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is preferred.
- Full training provided by the site training team
- LLOP Training to order pick and pack goods using a voice headset
- Quality checking goods
- Ensuring accuracy
- Work as part of a team as well as lone working
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic as a warehouse worker, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in a warehouse environment would be beneficial but not essential as FULL training is provided.
Our client will invest time and training in you, so we can develop your skills
We look for reliable colleagues, willing to learn and work long term
We expect colleagues to be punctual and always communicate with us
We require a good level of English to pass our Health & Safety test and to understand your daily duties
Benefits of working for 24-7 as a Warehouse Operative in DHL BP, Rugby Gateway, CV23 0XF:
- Long term work - Opportunity to gain a full-time contract
- Weekly Pay
- 28 days accrued annual leave per annum (inclusive of statutory holidays PAYE only)
- Access to online payslip portal
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- PPE Work wear provided
- Colleague recognition rewards
- On-going assignments
- Dedicated account team
- Excellent training facilities onsite
- Full time hours available
- Fixed Shifts
- Consistent shifts
- Great work / life balance
- Onsite facilities including canteen, parking, smoking area, prayer room.
- Access to DHL Wellbeing Benefits for all colleagues from day one. Booklet to be issued upon starting your assignment.
Please click apply to be considered for our Warehouse Operative role within the logistics distribution and supply chain industry:
Call us today - or or or OR